Re: Undefined references to glib-functions when compiling nautilus

Hey - I'm experiencing the exact same thing as you - I believe I'm doing
exact same build process. Nautilus is my goal, and I can't seem to reach it
because of this g_dgettext issue. You said you figured this out with some
'extra voodo' - would you mind going into detail so I can use some of your
voodo? It would be much appreciated.