remove "Link to" in front of symbolic links created by Nautilus

Hi everyone,

   Is there a way to remove the "Link to" string in front of symbolic
links created by Nautilus (drag-and-drop pressing crtl+alt in Ubuntu)? I
know that I can use the rename command afterwards but I would prefer to
disable that if it was possible. I can then have links with the original
names. I understand that it's not something you want to do in the same
folder that the orignal file.
   Thanks,

     François