Re: Possible speed enhancement

Allright, good tip, thanks.

One other thing that occured to me is that it would be possible to
list files very quickly without checking the type,
and then (in a thread) read the types and display the according icons
(or generally the thumbnails).

I'm not sure how far this is off from something that could get
accepted. What does everyone think about this?

--
Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is