Re: Possible speed enhancement

Hey Alex,

Sorry i didn't really mean to say it like that. I at least know how
much work you put into
Nautilus over the years (the GIO migration alone was outstanding work).

I will however try to profile it to see if there maybe isn't still
something that could be improved regarding
listing files (i will probably first try to do this with FileChooser
as it is also rather slow).

Regards,
M.

--
Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is