Re: Removing libgnome dependency
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Mike Rooney <mrooney gmail com>
- Cc: nautilus-list <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Removing libgnome dependency
- Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 13:04:14 +0200
On Sat, 2008-10-04 at 12:07 -0400, Mike Rooney wrote:
> > Last follow-up for today:
> Is it really a good idea to remove a constant variable and instead
> replace it with the value throughout (replacing GNOME_PAD with 8
> everywhere)? That doesn't seem to follow principals of good software
> design or reuse. What is wrong with defining that in a constants file?
> Maybe I am just confused...
We don't consistenly use it in any way, and almost all code hardcodes
sizes anyway, so this is not really a regression.
] [Thread Prev