Removing libgnome dependency

I wrote up a wiki page for the libgnome removal plans and status:

http://live.gnome.org/LibgnomeMustDie/Nautilus

I won't have time to do any more work on this today (got a sick kid),
but if you're interested in helping out, either by writing patches or by
researching possibilities and filling out the wiki page, be my guest.
Please synchronize on irc to avoid duplicate work.

The main LibgnomeMustDie page contains some useful info, but it is also
quite out of date and could use an update too. As part of the nautilus
work we should update it so that other apps can follow in our footsteps
easier.