Features request

I agree with this.

Regards.
De: Andre Klapper
Enviado el: vie 14/03/2008 0:30
Para: nautilus list
Asunto: Re: Features request

>> So having nautilus lacking a feature and let others develop this feature
>>  through whatever plugin is the UNIX philosophy.
>
>> Well let's admit this. Then, isn't part of the GNU philosophy to have
>> software getting other people contribution into the main code (more, if
>> it's a wanted feature from many users)?

>that's not a contradiction.
it can be useful to only have few things in "core" (in this example:
nautilus) and put additional functionality into plugins, to keep the
basic functionality small and easier to maintain.
of course we do want people to contribute code to core and to
plugins. :)

I agree with this. I don´t know if would be usefull a nautilus-plugins package.

Regards.