Re: multimedia columns in list view
- From: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- To: yelo_3 <yelo_3 yahoo it>
- Cc: Christian Kirbach <christian kirbach googlemail com>, "A. Walton" <awalton gnome org>, nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: multimedia columns in list view
- Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 23:28:56 +0100
On Sat, 2008-06-21 at 00:22 +0200, yelo_3 wrote:
> Ok I will use it, sorry if I didn't understand it before.
> a question: can totem-video-indexer be teached to write xattrs to
> files, when launched with a particular switch?
> or do you think that my extension should parse the output and then
> write xattrs by itself?
Up to you. If you can make the code nicely fitting in with the current
one, and make sure you use GIO to manipulate the xattrs, I'd be happy to
add the ability to totem-video-indexer.
What I was mentioning was:
- Rhythmbox reading the tags, and writing the xattrs
- The nautilus view reading from those xattrs
You seem to be completely gone on a tagent which isn't what I advised.
If you want to make totem-video-indexer write the xattrs, what are you
going to use to get the indexer called?
] [Thread Prev