Re: multimedia columns in list view

There's something I cannot understand: to extract metadata I need to
use the "BaconVideoWidget" interface from the file
"bacon-video-widget.h". unfortunately this file is not included in any
library(-dev) (at least in ubuntu). So when I start nautilus, it
cannot find the dynamic library to call for instance
"bacon_video_widget_new"

I think this means that I have to compile all the *.c bacon libraries
together with the extension. I don't think this is a good idea since
it would mean to create two extensions, one for gstreamer and one for
xine...
I'm stuck now, sorry I don't have enough experience