Re: multimedia columns in list view

Well I've understood that I must add columns in this way:
nautilus_column_new(ID, ATTRIBUTE, LABEL, DESCRIPTION);

what scares me is that ATTRIBUTE must be understood by
get_string_attribute(NautilusFileInfo* file, const char* ATTRIBUTE)
I see that there is a add_string_attribute(NautilusFileInfo *file,
const char *attribute_name, const char *value)
So it should be that someone must call this function when listing the
files inside a directory. Where does this happen?

Thank you very much for your help! I hope I will release this patch
thanks to you!