Re: multimedia columns in list view

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 21:04:55 -0500, yelo_3 <yelo_3 yahoo it> wrote:

Hello, I really think that nautilus list view lacks of columns for
multimedia files:

adding a column in nautilus source is very simple, but I don't know
which library is the best to be used to inpsect files for metadata and
tags.

the nautilus file properties dialog shows such information in a dedicated tab. If in doubt look at what libs the nautilus code is using. This way you won't
introduce new dependencies.

--
Christian Kirbach
Christian Kirbach googlemail com