Re: Gloobus, A quicklook for linux

Uf.. here in spain we still don't have patents problems... I really think that there must not be patents for knoweldege.
Anyway, I'm still disposed to code the preview function of the files, I would like to bind space key with my preview application and that it show the file without opengin the default application,
It would be very good to do it in nautilus, file chooser, attachments in mail etc... it just needs to add that pressing a keys (I think that space is good but can be any other like ctr+p or something) launch my preview application. I can addapt to nautilus programing style and use gtk libraries or anything else  but I need some guidance...

What do you think about?

Thanks!