Re: Gloobus, A quicklook for linux

Hi,
If we're really going to go at this again like we did with -- was it
Iains -- springloaded folder view, I think what needs to be discussed
is how far we're going to take it.
Are we really going to shunt uxd progress for the sake of patents,
we're already edging quite close to the Finder, considering Maciej
worked on both applications pre-eazel, eazel and post-eazel.
There's nothing hindering us to do a workalike, accepting it proper
and then removing it if we're approached by legal representatives.

Cheers,
Robert