Continuing with the Nautilus Extension problem

First of all, I want to thank to Christian Neumair for the reply. The story is:

I used the Open Terminal extension as a template, I was working on it until late last night and I was happy because I finished it. The problem was when I tried to compile...
An error occurred with the "./configure" saying "Requested libnautilus-extension", so I turned off my computer and went to bed.

Today I woke up early and went to my job. I downloaded the library and another message trying to compile "Requested 'libnautilus-extension>= 2.21.2' but version of libnautilus-extension is 2.20.0". I really was getting angry because I download the new library and all its dependencies and finally a new message installing a package "Error: Conflicts with the installed package 'tzdata'". What can I do ? ahhh by the way I'm using an Ubuntu 7.10, must I need to install a new version for the instance ?

Thanks!
Sigue en directo todas las competiciones deportivas en MSN Deportes
http://deportes.es.msn.com/