Re: Continuing with the Nautilus Extension problem

Am Mittwoch, den 16.07.2008, 19:26 +0200 schrieb Israel Aguilar
Hernández:
> What can I do ? ahhh by the way I'm using an Ubuntu 7.10, must I need
> to install a new version for the instance ?

Please try to understand how the dependencies work. The minimum version
required by nautilus-open-terminal is due to libnautilus-extension API
additions. It is more recent than what Ubuntu 7.10 provides.

If you do not need such a recent version, you can edit the file
configure.in. You are supposed to edit the file anyway, for changing at
least the following variables: PACKAGE, VERSION, NAUTILUS_REQUIRED.
NAUTILUS_REQUIRED can probably be removed entirely.

If you do not change the PACKAGE and VERSION variables, and later want
to distribute the package with the “make distcheck” command, you'll end
up with a nautilus-open-terminal package.

best regards,
 Christian Neumair

--
Christian Neumair <cneumair gnome org>