Re: [Nautilus-list] Nice feature to implement in future releases

Am Dienstag, den 02.12.2008, 18:49 +0100 schrieb Giacomo Bordiga:
> Before implementing it someone should really read the patent and
> search for other patents maybe covering other cases. You do not have
> to be a lawyer to check if a feature is covered by patents.
> And remember that lawyers, half of the times, are wrong.

Attending some law lessons at university (I had mine a few years ago)
may destroy naive assumptions on Intellectual Property.
I don't write this because I'm mean - I write this because there is a
reality out there that is extremely far away from your statements.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed