help with nautilus-scripts

Hi, I'm making a deb package with a set of nautilus-scripts made by Javielinux, in this web are the scripts http://nautilus-scripts.javielinux.com/ . I'm a problem, I don't know where put these files in the root path, I've tried putting them in /usr/share/nautilus-scripts and in /usr/share/gnome-2.0/nautilus-scripts, too, but it doesn't work. Where i do put them, please?
Thank you very much and excuse my poor english.