Re: Howto rename a file without...

> So, if I read these correctly the main argument is "renaming is
> dangerous when you can trigger it through clicky-clickery".

I sometimes accidently trigger this feature on ms explorer (TM) (when I
want to move an icon on the desktop), and that can then be very
annoying. And again other times it takes me more than one attempt to
trigger it when I actually wants it.

The hardest part about this feature is to make it intelligent enough to
only trigger when the user actually wants it (like checking the speed of
the mouse-movement at the moment of the click perhaps?).

Stian