Re: Audio/Video file preview using gstreamer

Am Sonntag, den 23.09.2007, 22:18 +0200 schrieb Erik Andr�
> I'm interested in playing with it and investigate the possibilites of
> implementing a video preview-feature.

Thanks for your interest!

There are discussions on the bugzilla and maybe on the list (archived)
where general metadata preview is discussed in a key-value based
fashion, in a tooltip. It would also display image and video metadata,
and a large preview for them.

At the moment I can't point out any URIs, though.

IIRC Alex didn't really like the concept, we should first sort out
whether this has any chance of being integrated into Nautilus.

--
Christian Neumair <cneumair gnome org>