Re: movie files...

Le vendredi 06 juillet 2007 à 22:47 +0200, guenther a écrit :
> > I think this would be very interesting and useful for cinema lovers
> and
> > hope could be implemented in nautilus future versions...
>
> *Cinema* *lovers* get the DVD. They wouldn't even consider watching
> something with *that* quality.
>
> Honestly, I do hope official GNOME will never support anything like
> this.

Why ? On Windows, the media player can't even read subtitles and people
have to download a separate media player. On linux it works out of the
box and I can't think of it as a bad thing. GNOME should help its user
when possible no matter how.

> If you want good tags and meta info, ask the ripper to add them. You do
> know him, don't you?

There you have a point. This is the technically sound solution.

	Xav