movie files...

Hello Andre,

   I don't know if this is difficult to implement, the mechanism would be:

1) Imagine we have a file "toy.story.2-dvdrip-xvid-ita-by_me.avi", 694mb, the script first should detect that the size is larger than for example 600mb and then, should identified it as a movie file.

2) Now we have 2 possibilities, rename the filename manually to obtain the exact movie title and query in some database using deskbar gnome applet? or more difficult, leaving its name as the original downloaded, then...

3) Now the script detects in the filename the word "ita" from Italy now we know we have to search our query in an italian movie database website (any), but must be translated first via website, some app... the same applicable to german, spanish, whatever...

4) Now the script excludes terms like "dvdrip,dvdscreener,vhsrip,divx,xvid,_,by,.,-"... in order to leave as clearer as possible the first terms of the filename which really contains the movie title...

5) Now launch queries in specific film website until obtain the exact match, then publish the results (director, actors, plot...) in a new file properties tab, dialog, pop-up...or showing "no info available".

I think this would be very interesting and useful for cinema lovers and hope could be implemented in nautilus future versions...

Thanks,

Alberto.

:)

______________________________________________ LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo. Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1 céntimo por minuto. http://es.voice.yahoo.com