Re: How do I get rid of Floppy1 listed in File Browser?

I have very similiar problem - in my computer:/// window I can see:
- CD/DVD drive - it's ok,
- usb mount point - it is present there even if usb key is not
mounted. strange, but ok for me,

Now, here is the funny thing: besides these two, I can find there:
- 1.1 GB Volume, which I believe is my swap partition - why it's there?
- 32 MB Volume, which is my boot partition, not mounted by default,
- 9 GB Volume with some system files.

I don't know why these 3 drives are shown there, but e.g. I have many
more filesystems which I would like to be shown in comptuter:/// since
I often work with the files on them, but nope - the system believes
that my swap partition is the most important thing to show. To make
the whole thing funniest, The 9 GB Volume is present on my desktop.
Can someone tell me what's going on here? :)