How do I get rid of Floppy1 listed in File Browser?

In Ubuntu (v7.04) Nautilus File Browser, the Computer (Places) option
lists "Floppy1" and "Floppy Drive".  "Floppy Drive" can be mounted and
diskette files are displayed as expected.

"Floppy1" cannot be mounted ... when opened, an error states: "mount:
/dev/ is not a block device".  I can't move it to Trash and I can't
delete it (error: "operation not permitted while deleting computer://
... 5201.drive").  The properties are:  contents - nothing and location
- computer:///.

Anyone have any idea how to get rid of this entry?  It's not hurting
anything setting there, but it's something that doesn't appear to belong
and I'd rather get rid of it.

Jim