Re: On format of media in Nautilus

I take a quick look at Gparted, I find there is a format menu, so seems
this tool support format, also I find in Suse 10, there is a tool named
partitionar, which also have functionality to format, seems we can use
them to format...(I have not look into them at them moment).

Gparted uses libparted underneath. Because formatting is a small
subset of Gparted features perhaps it is better to use libparted to
format the device directly, in this case?

John