Re: why not include "empty trash" and "eject device" buttons
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Adam B <cruxic gmail com>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: why not include "empty trash" and "eject device" buttons
- Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 09:55:13 +0200
On Fri, 2006-09-15 at 20:02 -0700, Adam B wrote:
> As a side note: While studying the current behavior I noticed that
> "Empty Trash" is always present on the File menu. This seems bit
> wrong. Shouldn't this be context aware (only present when viewing the
> trash folder)?
I think this is right. Its much more common to just want to empty the
trash than looking at what is in the trash. Why should you force
everyone that just wants to empty the trash to take a slower path and
have to look at what is in the trash to empty it?
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's a lounge-singing ninja hairdresser haunted by an iconic dead American
confidante She's a bloodthirsty streetsmart archaeologist who can talk to
animals. They fight crime!
] [Thread Prev