#96239 Implementing a "Column view"

Thanx Gene Ragan, Matthew Paul Thomas and Mark Kegel for your anwsers
(I add Mark Kegel's mail to the mailing-list below). I'm happy to see
I'm not the only one who wants to implement column view for Nautilus.

At the moment, I have downloaded the code, compiled it, run it and I
have read some Nautilus documentations. I think I have lot to do
before starting coding. I'm really interesting about Gene's
documentation (specifications, issues...). How much this documentation
represents ? Is it possible to attach it to #96239 bug ? Then, I think
Mark's implementation would be helpful too. (there's a point I'm not
sure; your implementation has been done with Nautilus code, isn't it
?). Attaching it to #96239 bug isn't probably the best place. Can you
send me it by mail or give me a link ? I have just discovered
live.gnome.org. I will visit it to see how to handle such a project.

I will wait your anwsers. Thanx everybody.