Re: [PATCH] Bug 332667 =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=93?= List sort should keep currently selected item visible
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: "Gene Z. Ragan" <diskzero mac com>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Bug 332667 – List sort should keep currently selected item visible
- Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 14:28:37 +0100
On Sun, 2006-12-03 at 15:53 -0800, Gene Z. Ragan wrote:
> This one started to annoy me tonight, so I fixed it. If the selection
> contains multiple
> items, the code tries to ensure that at least one item is visible.
Looks good. Please commit.
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's an otherworldly misogynist matador with a passion for fast cars. She's a
wealthy renegade soap star in the witness protection program. They fight
] [Thread Prev