Re: Nautilus DVD Burning -- Simple but Elusive -- Please help

Xavier Bestel wrote:
On Fri, 2006-04-14 at 16:35, Benjamin Sher wrote:

I sincerely apologize. This is really becoming a bit of a nightmare for
me. Here is a new screenshot showing my attempt to add my files to
///burn and the result message, which is exactly what the program began
with:

http://www.websher.net/tmp/nautilus-DVD5.png

It looks like you dropped the files in the location bar (where "burn://"
is written) instead of dropping them in the big white rectangle
underneath.

	Xav

Dear Xavier, Patrick and everyone:

(Very embarrassed) At long last I got it! Thanks to your help. I am now burning my first DVD with Nautilus CD Burning. Thanks so much.

Benjamin