Re: nautilus does not start anymore after trying to connect to smb

Hi!

On Tue, 2005-01-11 at 19:45 +0100, Fabian Sturm wrote:
> > > My nautilus does not start anymore and I can't figure out why.
> >
> > Can you run gconf-editor and remove the share you tried to connect to
> > from /desktop/gnome/connected_servers ?
>
> Hmm I do not have a /desktop/gnome/connected_servers ??
> A grep and find in the .gconf directory also did not produce any
> results.
>
> Maybe the key or directory name is different?

since I am the only person using this computer it did not  occur to me
that nautilus might have stopped to run for other users too.
and indeed nautilus also does not work for other user.

After I found this out I reinstalled nautilus, but it still hangs the
same.

Are there any global configuration / lock files for nautilus I might
have to remove?

Very confused, sincerly, Fabian