Re: RFC: On-line Content Filtering of directories

 To avoid this issues, and as someone already commented, what about if we
instead of disappear unmatched files, we do bring to first positions the
matched files, and select them in order to have a visually contrast with
the rest of files, then there's no a special *filtering mode* that we
have to explain and notice to the user... we only have automate the user
manual task of "move somefiles together and select them".

I don't like this, there would be no way to tell which files matched the filter and which ones didn't. I don't even
know if the GtkTreeView can layout the files in this way.

Have to go to class, i will think more about it when i get back tonite.

Diego