Re: RFC: On-line Content Filtering of directories

On 27 Apr 2005, at 14:11, Maciej Katafiasz wrote:

Errr. Let me remind you that C-g is emacs' universal "cancel" key,
particularly cancel incremental search. Binding it to "next match" is
like punch in the face for any emacser, and I repeatedly hate gecko for
doing that to me :>

Nonetheless, it is what's currently recommended by the HIG...

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Team