Re: Come fix bugs! (Batteries included)

On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 09:33 -0400, Michael Henson wrote:
> Well . . what if the menu's text is just dependent on the setting, so
> with always_use_browser_mode it says New Window, and in spatial mode
> it would just open a spatial window for the desktop, or raise the
> existing one.

Why would you want a menu item to open a spatial window for the desktop?
We're doing all we can to keep the context menus small, this seems quite

He's an all-American gay messiah moving from town to town, helping folk in
trouble. She's a foxy Bolivian vampire on her way to prison for a murder she
didn't commit. They fight crime!