spatial nautilus proposal

Hello everyone.
I have a proposal for the spatial nautilus.

When we have a directory opened on the desktop, after we closed the parent directory, we can't really do anything to this directory without reopen the parent directory.

If, for example, I want to rename that directory, If I want to erase that directory, if I want to copy that directory or, VERY IMPORTANT, if I want to OPEN that directory with another program, for example rhythmbox, I have to re-open the parent directory then click with the right mouse button and select open with on the directory icon, directory I HAVE ALREADY OPENED on the desktop.

Why can't we rename the "file" menu in the directory window with "directory" and why can't we add to this menu the actions like: "open with", "delete", "rename", "copy" etc etc...perhaps in a submenu.

I think this is very spatial, as we have a 1:1 mapping of a directory with a nautilus window on the desktop.

What do you think?
Anyone that aims to implement it?

Regards,
--