Re: spatial nautilus proposal

Steven Garrity wrote:

I think it does make sense that anything you can do to an item (a folder, in this case) from it's parent folder should also be available on the item itself.

Steven Garrity

Yeah, also my opinion.
What do you think, nautilus hackers, about implementing this feature?
I cannot do it by myself and then post a patch 'cause I'm very busy with the work and I never hacked nautilus before...
I think that is very annoying to reopen the parent folder all the times...

Regards,
--
Perseo Mazzoni
 ICQ #175133495