Re: spatial nautilus proposal
- From: Mazzoni Perseo <mazzoni perseo tiscalinet it>
- To: Steven Garrity <steven silverorange com>
- Cc: nautilus <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: spatial nautilus proposal
- Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 15:03:14 +0200
Steven Garrity wrote:
I think it does make sense that anything you can do to an item (a
folder, in this case) from it's parent folder should also be available
on the item itself.
Yeah, also my opinion.
What do you think, nautilus hackers, about implementing this feature?
I cannot do it by myself and then post a patch 'cause I'm very busy with
the work and I never hacked nautilus before...
I think that is very annoying to reopen the parent folder all the times...
] [Thread Prev