How do people organize their desktops? (was Re: idea to end browser and spatial problems)

On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 17:35, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:

> As Jim said earlier, I think it's really a question of how we use our
> desktops here.  Do we browse or do we do something else.  I don't browse
> because the way I set up my desktop is very organized into particular
> well defined chunks.

When I was CHI last month, one of the posters on display was giving some
preliminary results of this study:

Maybe we should ask her to get involved with GNOME? :)  (Or at least
share her findings with us...)

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group                      +353 1 819 9771