Re: How do people organize their desktops? (was Re: idea to end browser and spatial problems)

On Mon, 2004-05-17 at 12:40, Calum Benson wrote:

> When I was CHI last month, one of the posters on display was giving some
> preliminary results of this study:

Oh, and as luck would have it, I actually took a couple of photos of it
:)  (Apologies for the quality, I compressed them a bit too much

(Big Shiny Caveat: this was the pilot study, and only 'administrative
users' were interviewed.)

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group                      +353 1 819 9771