Re: Spatial Nautilus

Thanks everyone for the responses, I have read the article a few times and I just feel that most of the spatial features are a step backwards (relying on keystrokes, tons of windows, lack of toolbar) especially since everyone and their mom knows how to use a web browser these days.

I think i'll just use the gconf key. btw, is there a chance this makes it into a preference dialog?

--brad