Re: [RFC/PATCH] Nonotify - A simplistic way to determine directory content changes
- From: nf <nf2 scheinwelt at>
- To: "Manuel Amador (Rudd-O)" <amadorm usm edu ec>
- Cc: John McCutchan <ttb tentacle dhs org>, Nautilus mailing <nautilus-list gnome org>, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Subject: Re: [RFC/PATCH] Nonotify - A simplistic way to determine directory content changes
- Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 02:04:02 +0200
On Wed, 2004-06-09 at 20:52, Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) wrote:
> What can I do to help the petition? All points in this petition are
> WELL ARGUED and EXTREMELY TRUE.
Thanks! Please help to improve the text of the petition. More detailed
descriptions to explain the four points would be cool (links, other
material, possible solutions, your opinion,...). We could put them on
seperate pages and attach forums to them (i like the php.net style -
notes get attached to the bottom of the pages - do you know of any
php+mysql based forum/wiki-software which does that?).
Do you know a place to host it? (I could create an account on our
Once the petition has become really neat, we could ask other people to
comment on it (kernel, freedesktop, KDE lists...).
] [Thread Prev