Re: Mega patch to make spatial nautilus rock!

I am also in favor of this patch.

I built it last night, and I absolutely love it, this patch truly makes
spatial nautilus rock. I implore the spatial camp to give this patch a
chance, please download & build it before you decide either way -
Jamie's fantastic work enables what I can only describe as spatial
browsing - which will draw browser bigots over into the spatial world.
As I'm sure you know spatial nautilus got mixed reviews in the media
when gnome 2.6 was released. I believe that with this patch spatial
nautilus will get rave reviews, this is quite simply the best file
manager I've ever used.

Jamie - you've done an amazing job! I'm looking forward to seeing the
"move to" and "copy to" context menu items. Thanks to you I now have the
best file browser known to man. I really hope that your work makes it
into gnome 2.8, but if it doesn't I'll be sticking with nautilus 2.6.3
with your patches for some time.

cheers!
--Frank