Duplication of tree view menu entry in the sidepanel

Hi,

I upgraded from an earlier version to nautilus-2.6.0 and now to 2.6.2.
In the side panel, I got (in 2.6.0 as well as in 2.6.2) two entries for
the tree view, one sets OAFIID:Nautilus_Tree_View, the other one sets
OAFIID:Nautilus_File_Manager_Tree_View.
If I choose the first one, nautilus crashes, the latter one works fine.

I found a similar bug with google, suggested solution there was to
remove /usr/lib/bonobo/libnautilus-tree-view.[la|so]. I did, and now the
menu entry is gone, but now I get the error message "The Tree side panel
encountered an error and can't continue.", but the side panel works
fine.

Is there a better way to remove the wrong menu entry (i.e. without
recieving the error message every time I start nautilus in browser
mode)?

Best regards,

Christian
--