Feature Request : "Copy Files To" selection popup

Hi,

I would like to implement a "Copy Files To" and a "Move Files To"
facility to the selection popup. This would allow you to copy/move
selected files to Home (Floppy? , CD burner?) + all bookmarks. (Its
kinda like the "Send To" menu in windows explorer but better). Its
really handy for file management if your bookmarks are set up for it.

Please see following link for what it would look like:

http://www.jamiemcc.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/nautilus_copy_files_to_snapshot.png

Is it okay for me to implement this? I would need to read the
bookmarks.xml file every time the popup occurs to get the latest
bookmarks but that shouldn't slow down the popup significantly (I
hope!).

jamie.