Re: stretch icon

I used it on an occation when I brought my computer but not my monitor to a demo party. I was able to lend a small monitor from a friend, but it could only display a maximum resoulution of 800x600 (my monitor at home displays 1152x864). Using icon stretch I could stretch my icons down to a size where all my icons could fit on the desktop. It was a real pain trying to make them all the same size, is there a way to make all the icons stretch the same amount in an easy way? An ideal situation would be if the icons stretched down or up a certain amount according to the resoultion of the monitor. Check out the logo at the top of this page for an example: http://www.thegang.nu/. The image changes size according to the size of the browser window.
- Andreas Nilsson
Why didn't you use the zoom out menu item?? Then you have them all equal size and smaller

Jaap