Re: stretch icon

> that there are two entries for stretching icons (stretch, restore size).
> While I like the idea to always show both, I was thinking if maybe a
> sub-menu makes sense to decrease the size of the right click menu or
> maybe one can put the stretching into the properties dialog, somehow.
> It's just that I don't believe it's used all that often (I hardly ever
> use it) and hence it just takes up space in the right click menu. I'd
> rather "keep it simple!"

Or put the functionality into the properties tab, or even just have the
stretch and restore options switch out depending on the state of the
icon.  Personally I think that it should be gotten rid of, but that's
only because I never use it :) Definately nice to reduce the size of the
right click menu however.

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"Backups are for people who don't pray."                 -- big Mike