stretch icon

Hey guys,

just the other day I couldn't find the "create archive" item in the
right click menu (must have been blind, or what ever), but I noticed
that there are two entries for stretching icons (stretch, restore size).
While I like the idea to always show both, I was thinking if maybe a
sub-menu makes sense to decrease the size of the right click menu or
maybe one can put the stretching into the properties dialog, somehow.
It's just that I don't believe it's used all that often (I hardly ever
use it) and hence it just takes up space in the right click menu. I'd
rather "keep it simple!"

David