Re: stretch icon

On Tue, 2004-12-14 at 21:38 +0100, David Christian Berg wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> just the other day I couldn't find the "create archive" item in the
> right click menu (must have been blind, or what ever), but I noticed
> that there are two entries for stretching icons (stretch, restore size).
> While I like the idea to always show both, I was thinking if maybe a
> sub-menu makes sense to decrease the size of the right click menu or
> maybe one can put the stretching into the properties dialog, somehow.
> It's just that I don't believe it's used all that often (I hardly ever
> use it) and hence it just takes up space in the right click menu. I'd
> rather "keep it simple!"

The icon stretching menu items are only on the context menu on the
desktop, not it normal window. The desktop is the place where most
people using icon stretching seems to use it, and it has no normal menu
to put it in. This seems ok to me.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's an immortal crooked hairdresser on the wrong side of the law. She's a
mistrustful communist doctor prone to fits of savage, blood-crazed rage. They
fight crime!