Re: An object Oriented File Manager Design

On Wed, 2003-02-19 at 16:52, MArk Finlay wrote:
> > There's already a standard "open context menu" shortcut: Ctrl+F10.
> > However, right now it always opens the menu where the mouse pointer
> > happens to be, which isn't much use for people using screen magnifiers
> > etc.
>
> Yeah, it's fairly standard to have a
> context-menu-for-currently-selected-item shortcut. And maybe something
> easier to remember than CTRL+F10 :)

Oops, I meant Shift-F10 anyway :)  Well, it's easy enough to remember if
you're used to operating context menus from the keyboard, because that's
what every other desktop uses too.  But yes, it would be rather nice
indeed if the menu key on Windoze keyboards worked for this as well.

Cheeri,
Calum.