Nautilus as a web browser

Hi

Excuse me if I'm naive but I had to ask that.

I read in a lot of places that Galeon 2 was hardly going to become
GNOME2's web browser.

I don't know if that's true or wrong but it made me wonder why not
making Nautilus a web browser. Is it very difficult to use Gecko or
GtkHTML in it and make it a full browser (with JavaScript, DHTML, CSS
and plugins) or is it a philosophical choice not to bloat it with web
functions ?

IMO, Nautilus is already far more than a file manager so making it a web
browser seems logical.

What do you think of that ?