Re: PATCH: Bug 82463

On Tue, 2002-09-03 at 15:08, bordoley msu edu wrote:
> Of course this leads back to the question of design paradigm. In an
> object based paradigm having two windows open to the same directory
> doesn't make much sense.

	I'm highly confused about the term 'object', and 'object based', how
would you define them ? presumably - since this has nothing to do with
code structure, you can draw an arbitrary number of objects; so the
windows can both be view objects operating on an underlying file-system
object - in some sense ?

	More precision available ?

		Michael.