Nautilus segfaults during session startup

I just installed gnome 2 using the .deb packages provided by Gustavo Noronha.
( When I start a gnome session
from gdm, Nautilus segfaults as it's being started up. I thought this might be
bug 70351, but the problem persists after  I rename the XftCache files. Any
suggestions? Should I try GARNOME? Is it stable enough for day-to-day use?
Should I downgrade to Gnome 1.4? Am I asking these questions in the right place?
(If not, I apologize.)

Thanks in advance,
Andrew Green

Obtén tu correo en