Re: Nautilus segfaults during session startup

<quote who="ahg servidor unam mx">

> Should I try GARNOME? Is it stable enough for day-to-day use?

I build GARNOME on Debian for testing and because it's saner than the
packages at the moment (lots of work is going into them right now).

If you do decide to use it, get the latest 0.17.x, as that is the stable
GNOME 2.0.2 version.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
  "When's the last time you heard of the police having to intervene at an
                   antiquarian book riot?" - Raph Levien